Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kennedy's 3rd Birthday!



I cannot believe my little turkey is three! She brings so much joy to our lives. She has such a sweet spirit! I love being her mommy. She is beautiful, funny, smart, and just perfect.

Things my little princess can do:
1. Kick a ball
2. Climb the monkey bars
3. She knows her letter sounds
4. She is learning to write her letters
5. Working on colors, to Kennedy everything is pink!
6. Swimming underwater
7. getting dressed by herself, not always matching, but it creates a lot of laughter!

She is 27 lbs which put her in the 25th percentile!

For her party she requested a Madagascar themed party! I decided to try to make her cake. It turned out really cute! She had lots of fun and got a lot of fun things!


2 comments:

Patty Smith said...

She is getting to be such a big girl

Angela Meierhofer said...

Everything looked adorable!  Glad she had such a good b-day.