Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank you!


Dear Bradley,
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you. Thank you so much for all you do for our family.
I am so grateful to you that I get to spend so much time with the girls, because you work so hard. I am so thankful that you are so handy around the house. You fix almost anything!
You are an amazing father. Each time I watch you with the girls I fall more in love with you. Hearing you read the "juggler" to Kennedy, makes me smile (even when you skip pages :)). You are such a silly daddy. You are so loving to the girls. I feel sorry for their future husbands because I know you will be so protective of them and no one will love them like you do!
You are a great husband. You make me smile. Whether you are adding to my grocery list with random items or sending me text messages, you always make me laugh. You are my best friend. You keep me grounded and remind me to look for the positive things.
The last eight years haven been amazing and I can't wait for the future!
143,
Kris

0 comments: