Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amazing Weekend!

Wow! I had an absolutely amazing weekend! Let me just start out by saying I have a terrific husband!


On Saturday I spent all day shopping with Jenn! It was so great! It was some much needed girl time! We had so much fun! We went to Southlake and Watter's Creek. We tried on clothes, ate sushi, and gelato! It was so fun! Brad kept calling while we were gone so I knew he was up to something.

When we returned home I knew immediately what he had done. I walked into the smell of a clean house. My first thought was that he hired someone to clean it because it was so clean. But no, he did it all himself. He cleaned every room.

And then he gave my present. He got me a PINK 12 mega pixel camera! It is awesome. It has this awesome feature called the smile catcher. It doesn't take the picture until the person in the picture smiles, which is perfect for kiddos. Here are some pictures I took this weekend.
Here are Kennedy and Trevor blowing bubbles!
Here is Auntie Jenn and Kylie!Here is my happy girl!This is the newest Meierhofer, Lucas!
Here is Kennedy playing soccer!
I love this picture except that she looks so big!
Here is Kennedy playing with the giraffe that Brad used to play with when he was little!

2 comments:

Patty Smith said...

I love these pictures! Is your house still clean :) Maybe you should go shopping again.

Angela Meierhofer said...

I love the pictures...your new camera is awesome. WE need some girl time soon. I feel like we have not really hung out in forever. Our last visit was too short! Love to all the Lewis'.