Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend

What an excited weekend at the Lewises!

On Sunday Kylie was dedicated at church. It was a special time for our family. Kennedy did not like the attention of being on stage and decided to throw a "little" tantrum in front of everyone. Scott and Katy came to church with us and were kind enough to take pictures!
After the dedication we went to Trevor's third birthday party. Trevor and Kennedy have been best friend since they were first born. The love each other so much. Trevor is actually the one that gave Kennedy the nickname Kiki. So this was a special party for us!

At Trevor's party there was a petting zoo. Kennedy was in heaven. I felt so sorry for the poor little animals. I asked the lady if the animals went to couseling after being "handled" by so many kids.
Kennedy held every animal. She even tried to ride a goat! She loved the baby bunny, but as I know from having my own bunnies growing up, they scratch you. When the bunny scratched Kennedy she "put" it on the ground and spanked him.
She also held a chick so tight I thought his eyes were going to pop out!

Kennedy had fun riding a pony. The whole time she was saying "woo hoo!"

Kylie posed with the pony and looked like she was having the time of her life.

What an exciting weekend!

2 comments:

Patty Smith said...

I love that you do this. I feel like I am there! The pony pictures are the best

Angela Meierhofer said...

I love the great pictures you were able to catch! Kennedy was hilarious with the animals. I cannot believe Trevor is already 3 and Kiki is right behind him. Our babies are growing up.