Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

So Summer is officially here for the Lewises. We are spending lots of time outside and in the water! Kennedy and Kylie both love the water so much! We really want to get Kennedy swimming lessons! Here are some fun pictures of our adventures!

On Monday I took the girls over to Jamie's house and we went swimming!

Emily was so sweet and shared her goggles with Kennedy. Kennedy now thinks she needs a pair!


Kylie loves splashing in the water!


Here is Jamie's little cutie, Avery!


Here is the big girl Emily, I can't not believe she is almost five!


Kylie hates wearing any hats, but occasionally I can put one on her without her knowing!


Kylie started clapping this week! It is so cute!

2 comments:

Patty Smith said...

I like the goggles and the Williams girls are gorgeous.

Angela Meierhofer said...

I love your family pictures. They turned out so great! We need to have another water date soon!