Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kennedy's so silly!


Here are some new funny things Kennedy says

Kennedy has introduced a new song to us this week. We were playing in her room singing and I started singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb." I stopped singing and she picked up where I left off. However, her song went something like this, "Harry had a little Hand, little hand, little hand...."

Kennedy walked over to me while I was holding Kylie and gave us a big hug and said, "I love you girls!"

Mommy, "Kennedy, count to ten." Kennedy, "one, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!"

Mommy, "Kennedy, how old are you?" Kennedy, "forty months!"

Mommy, "Kennedy, what's your last name? Kennedy, "Amen!"

2 comments:

Traci said...

Soooo funny! Don't you love this age? Carson says such funny stuff. Hmmm...I think you just inspired me to do a blog...

Patty Smith said...

I know where she got the "I love you girls" but where on earth did the 40 months of age come from :)