Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We spent Christmas with my family in Abilene again this year. I am so glad that I get to spend my favorite holiday with my family. The girls absolutely cleaned up with presents. I am still trying to figure out how we are going to get all the stuff back home.

Kennedy got a kitchen and a ton of "food." She also got a lot of cute clothes, roller skates, dolls, little einstein toys, and an ACU cheerleading uniform. Kylie received clothes, Pooh toy, toy keys, crib toys, a ride on alphabet train, etc.Here are Kennedy and Momo relaxing!

Each Christmas we start the morning off with a number of appetizers. The last few years my mom has added powdered donuts to the mix for the girls. This year the donuts were right in reach of the kiddos. Between Myka and Kennedy, they put away a ton of donuts.notice the powdered sugar on Kennedy's face!

We had a fun relaxing day on Christmas!

The next day I went to have coffee with some friends from high school it was great to catch up with them.

On Sunday we headed back to Dallas but not before stopping at my Aunt's house in Bluffdale (outside of Granbury). It was great to see my mom's family because we are all rarely together. My sister and I had a great time talking to my cousin, Diane. She has three precious little boys, Hayden, Brent, and Ethan. They are so cute and had fun bonding with them. My cousin, Ginger seem to have her own little daycare going outside. She was the only one with any energy to chase the kids!

We finally arrived back home around 4pm Sunday night! What a whirlwind! I love the holidays, but I am so ready for "normal" time!

1 comments:

Patty Smith said...

You are now in good standing. Dad and I crashed after we got home from Bluff Dale. We had a blast and I miss you guys though. I just need to start taking multivitamins before all the girls are here :)