Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa

We finally went and saw Santa yesterday. I was very nervous about how Kennedy would react to Santa. As you know Kennedy is not shy and when she doesn't like something she lets you know. I thought my kid would be the first kid to take out Santa.

I have been preparing her since November by watching the Polar Express with her. My sister's girls love the Polar Express and Myka always talks about Santa, so I thought I would give it a try.

When we arrived at Willow Bend I was so excited to find out that Santa's area had been decorated to recreate the Polar Express. It was perfect! She was so excited. She saw him as we were coming down the Elevator and exclaimed, "look Mommy it's Santa!"

It was so fun! There was an area to play with the train controls and pull the horn. There was always a part where it was snowing on us! As we got closer to Santa she got even more excited. She kept trying to skip ahead in line. When they told us it was our turn she walked up to Santa gave him a hug and climbed up in his lap. She talked to him about Christmas and toys. She took great pictures with her sister. I was so proud of her!

1 comments:

Patty Smith said...

I am glad that she liked Santa. Kylie looks like she was okay either way.