Friday, December 12, 2008

Week in Review

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything, but things have been a little busy around here. Last week was my first full week at work. I only worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but my body is still trying to get used to waking up at 4:00am.

On Thursday we went over to the Meierhofer's new house in Colleyville. Brad and Michael got some work done on remodeling. Angela and I had fun keeping the kids out of trouble. We were pretty successful except for Caleb's lip incident (read Angela's blog http://www.ourpreciousboys.blogspot.com/)

We took the kiddos to the Adolphus Parade on Saturday. I have spent many years volunteering at the parade and have always wanted to go and actually see the parade. In fact when Kennedy was five months old I took her with me and we served hot chocolate together.

This year I got my wish! It was insanely crowded so we decided to go up in a parking garage so the kids could see better!


Here is the Incredible Hulk riding on a Firetruck (or choo choo truck) from Abilene.

Here are the Meierhofers watching the Parade.

Trevor and Kennedy waiting anxiously for the parade.

1 comments:

Angela Meierhofer said...

We had so much fun with you guys. We always do! Thank you so much for lending your husband to help us with our many projects at the new house. Love you guys!