Monday, October 20, 2008

Abilene

This weekend we went to Abilene to introduce Kylie to the Smiths and celebrate my mom's birthday!
It was so great to see everyone!


Here is Kylie and Aunt Jenni!

This is Momo meeting Kylie!
I have the cutest Grandma!


Myka was so facinated with holding Kylie! She kept begging to hold her. She looks like such a big girl holding her baby cousin!


Here is Kylie and me posing for a picture!


My mom and dad have four cats and Kennedy just loves them. Although the cats are not quite tame, you would never know. They didn't even scratch her, which would have been understandable considering they were upside down most of the time.


Here is Kennedy swinging with the kitty!

We also had a pumpkin carving contest.


Here is Brad carving our pumpkin!


Jenni is hard at work, but takes a photo break!

Nana is all business and of course she won her own contest! I guess it is okay since it was her party!


The next day we took the girls to a pumpkin patch! It was impossible to get all of them to look at the camera!


Here is the Lewis Family


Here is the Williams Family!


My parents! Aren't they cute!

0 comments: